Thursday, April 18, 2013

Reflection #1

How can Multimedia help us in our daily living?


multimedia helps us by keeping us entertained in our daily lives for example, just by waking up and checking your phone for a text and hearing a music while your is already and example of a multimedia, multimedia keeps us updated with the people around us, like watching the news for and updates about our society, texting or calling our friends if what they are doing or etc., multimedia also keeps us amused like watching animated videos such as Naruto Shippuden, (one of my favorite anime shows) movies like Iron Man with amazing quality editing and watching by just videos in youtube keeps a person occupied.Without multimedia a person would would be dry in such like being bored in not knowing what to do if he's done doing physical things in his day and that person would be bored to death in his house. Multimedia is the best way of entertaining a person while his setting on the chair

As an IT student, cite some examples of on how you can use Multimedia?


through my experience in this course I've learned Photoshop and through this I could entertained people by showing them funny pictures of people like Mr.Bean, creating invitations for events such like weddings, birthdays and etc. making films and making it look good to let the viewers be amaze by the footage or just simply amaze them with a photographic shot

In the future, how can Multimedia be part of your chosen field/career?

It could be part of my chosen career because this was the main reason why i chose this course, all I wanted is to entertain people using whatever multimedia skills I have. all I want is to people laughing smiling and being amaze of what I've done



No comments:

Post a Comment